Fulfillment and Warehousing Services
With over 700,000 square feet in dedicated and shared warehousing space, we offer a comprehensive suite of warehousing and order fulfillment services at all of our facilities. In addition to serving all your “offline” retailers’ needs, we now offer a full suite of online services. We invite you to learn more about them here.
We use advanced technologies in each fulfillment warehouse in order to provide a competitive advantage to our clients. These technologies include state-of-the-art solutions, such as Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Radio Frequency and Barcode technologies, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), web-based client access to important data anytime anywhere, as well as advanced security solutions to ensure merchandise is safe at all times.
Our intuitive and user-friendly customer e-Portal enables you, our client, to take full advantage of our use of those technologies. You get complete visibility into your inventory, the ability to view orders, create customized reports, pay invoices, and more. In addition, our capability to communicate with customers through the use of Electronic Data Interchange has increased the speed, accuracy, integrity, and reliability of data, reduced costs for our clients, and brought on efficiencies that would otherwise not be possible.
Some of the advantages that our warehousing and fulfillment technologies have created for our clients include:
- Full visibility and real-time information – anywhere, anytime. No matter where in the world West Coast Distribution’s clients may be, they have instant access to important real-time data, such as inventory counts and shipment dates
- Ability to create and manage important projects and tasks, such as inbound/outbound orders
- Ability to access, collect and export important data
- Fast and accurate order processing and increased inventory accuracy
- Elimination of costs commonly associated with returns, damaged products, and incorrect orders
- Elimination of excess inventory, decrease in labor and/or resource expenses, and reduction in manufacturing costs
Since our solutions are flexible and scalable, clients are able to expand/decrease space and services, based on their growth and seasonal fluctuations. Our facilities are always clean, organized, and well-lit, and your merchandize secure day and night. Overall, clients find that their logistics become both – more effective and more efficient – when they utilize the services of WCD.